Whether you speak French or not, looking after various administrative procedures in France can be daunting.
I have lived in France for more than 40 years and can help get through various processes:
- getting a smartphone and internet account
- translating and writing letters
- opening a bank account
- obtaining a Carte Vitale
- applying for a resident visa
- setting up as an auto-entrepreneur
- swapping your driving licence
- registering your car
- renting and buying property.
- liaising with builders and renovators
I have written many posts to help you, but don’t hesitate to contact me if you need extra help.